Blew through my feiyues yet again. Had this crazy idea I could make them last for an entire year. I think it was about two months. This is actually pretty good as far as feiyues go. I may have some backup vapor gloves I can use. I must have neglected them over winter since they bleed water straight through like sunken ships. Mostly acrobatic laden parkour stuff this weekend and some bar work. Jenny added a new platform in the backyard which has created a lot of interesting opportunities and saves energy because we no longer have to swing a bunch to get momentum. We can just start from the platform. Managed a handstand descent down two 2-3ft ledges. It's getting easier! Hardly stretched at all or did any calisthenics unfortunately. Was stressed out a bit regarding family stuff and my training mentality just fell apart. Perhaps things would have been worse without my meditation practice but it is in moments of high stress that my motivation to seek cessation blossoms. Slowly but surely.
No comments:
Post a Comment