Cycled 12 miles
Cleans 3x5x140
Front Squats 3x5x140
W Pl 1x2x50, 2x5x25
Climbed and worked on a few precisions/dive kongs with vic at BV
That's it!
It feels like so much more when i do the weight training because in 30 seconds under tension it feels like forever and I dread each set. My technique for the cleans is not perfect as the bruises on my collar bones can attest. But I've learned a few things. The wider grip on the bar is used for the snatch variations whereas the closer grip allows one to receive the bar in a squat or partial squat with the elbows up so that the bar doesn't smack into the collar bones. Makes sense to me. I want to try the snatch but need to work on my squat mobility with arms overhead to even do that. It's quite an interesting study of movement when it comes to lifting.
As far as the W pull ups go, I need to get more volume in with less weight to make adaptation it seems since I've been screwing around with that 50 lbs for weeks now without much of a result.
No comments:
Post a Comment