Friday, May 26, 2017

Daily log 5/26/17

Rest day for the most part but I still skateboarded for about 5 miles. Also didn't do my L-sits at all. Failed the second time trying to fix my bike for a completely different reason.
Turned in a job application at a gymnastics place. Might be teaching gymnastics again. I miss it, to be fair, though I despised it for awhile. A lot of my strength stuff came directly from gymnastics and I think coaching it again will give me the incentive to build up certain gymnastics/tumbling skills. I know how strong I could potentially be. I'm not there yet. Think I'll make a post about some of the benchmarks I used to have so I know what I'm going for again.
Started the second book in the Nexus trilogy by Ramez Naam. It's a sci-fi about this nano drug that wirelessly connects up people's minds. I love it so far though it has some pretty stock tropes and lines in it. The overall idea plays out well. Need to do a full review of it when I finish.
Food
Rice and broccoli with pasta sauce
Bananas
2 Veggie burgers on sourdough
Something called a vegan coq monsieur which is essentially a ham and cheese mcmuffin. Still unhealthy but not as mad as the original
Some lentils w/ carrots and onion
Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment